2. The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures. This data will only be used by PWS Distributors Limited T/A Alchemy Kitchens.
3. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address and e-mail address.
4. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. Personal details collected for the purpose of processing requests for brochures are only retained for one week. After this, all personal information is deleted.
5. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
6. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact our Webmaster at secondnaturecollection.co.uk.
7. We do not plan to have ongoing communication with the customer. The only communication will be via the site i.e. requesting a brochure that is covered by the privacy statement as is and opportunity to agree or disagree. This will come on the screen before the brochure request form. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at the address given in paragraph 2. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.
8. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found in paragraph 2.
1. We, PWS Distributors Limited T/A Alchemy Kitchens of PO Box 20, Station Road, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6EQ, have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website. Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
2. We will not be responsible for any loss from the use of, or reliance on this information. In no event will we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
3. All documents and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information. You should not assume that the information displayed is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
4. It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites, and we do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
5. We give no warranty regarding the ownership of any intellectual property either in the contents of this website or in any other sites with which we may be linked.
6. We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always advisable to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.